With its earthy base of juniper and notes of lemon zest, this bratwurst invites you on a refreshing tour of the English countryside. These are smoked, small batch, pork bratwursts marinated in real gin.
Founded by Joe McGowen (and his boxer Mr. Hughes), Booze Dogs is brand that not only produces what he calls “Man’s Best Meat” but also cares for man’s best friend. These brats are incredibly smoky, juicy and each have their own personalities. This will be the talking point at any party or cook off you hold!
-->Packages arrive with these 3 Bratwursts:
- 50 Prime Gin-ister Brats – With its earthy base of juniper and notes of lemon zest, this bratwurst invites you on a refreshing tour of the English countryside
- Prime Gin-ister: Pork, Water, Gin, Salt, Raw Cane Sugar, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Celery Powder, Sea Salt, Juniper Berries, Cherry Powder, Organic Cane Sugar (Evaporated Cane Juice Powder), Stuffed into Natural Hog Casing.
- No synthetic flavoring
- No Nitrates/No Nitrites
- Brats are fully cooked and shipped frozen with dry ice
- Upon arrival, remove brats from packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Brats can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- To serve, remove from packaging and heat by method of choice. For best results, reheat over an open flamed grill. Brats can also be heated in the oven or on a stovetop.
- A portion of all sales is donated to Best Friends Animal Society for the well-being of Mr. Hughes’s and man’s best friends