Booze Dogs is a brand that not only produces “Man’s Best Meat” but also cares for man’s best friend. These hot dogs are smoky, juicy and each have their own personalities. This will be the talking point at any party or cook off you hold! Get a taste of all of Booze Dog’s flavors in this pack—Bourbon Bluetick, Prime Gin-ister and Jolly Rover Rum. These are small batch, pork hot dogs marinated in real booze. A portion of sales go to supporting canine rescues.
15 lbs. Booze-Infused Hot Dogs
• 40x2oz. Bourbon Bluetick Hot Dogs – Inspired by the charred oak casks used during bourbon’s aging process, this smoky hot dog will send you straight to the heart of Kentucky as the juice provides the warmth of your favorite local bourbon
• 40x2oz. Prime Gin-ister Hot Dogs – With its earthy base of juniper and notes of lemon zest, this hot dog invites you on a refreshing tour of the English countryside
• 40x2oz. Jolly Rover Rum Hot Dogs – Take a trip to the Caribbean with this hot dog that captures the complexity of your favorite spiced rum. The sweetness of sugarcane and the aroma of cinnamon, and hints of molasses and nutmeg.
• Arrives in 15 vacuum sealed 1 lb. packages
• Bourbon Bluetick: PORK, WATER, BOURBON, SALT, RAW CANE SUGAR, SPICES, BROWN SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.
• Jolly Rover Rum: PORK, WATER, RUM, SALT, BROWN SUGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING BLACK PEPPER), SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MOLASSES (CANE SUGAR, CANE MOLASSES, CANE CARAMEL), SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.
• Prime Gin-ister: PORK, WATER, GIN, SALT, RAW CANE SUGAR, SPICES, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, JUNIPER BERRIES, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE.
• No synthetic flavoring
• Able to be enjoyed by foodies of all ages
Instructions / Storage
• Hot dogs are fully cooked and shipped frozen with dry ice
• Upon arrival, remove hot dogs from packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer
• Hot dogs can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 week or in the freezer for up to 6 months
• To serve, remove from packaging and heat by method of choice. For best results, reheat over an open flamed grill. Hot dogs can also be heated in the oven or on a stovetop.