My Grandma's Cape Cod Cranberry Coffee Cake. Made with bushels of New Englands finest cranberries and drizzled with a hint of New Englands maple syrup, these coffee cakes are great for the holiday season.
- Items are fully baked and shrink-wrap sealed to protect against the elements.
- Store cake in its original packaging for up to 14 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- My Grandmas cakes are Kosher and do not contain liquor.
- Each order includes (8) 28-ounce cakes, 8" round.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), and Rennet). Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Cranberries, Walnuts, Maple Syrup, Palm Oils, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch), Modified Food Starch, Propylene Glyco Mono-andDiester of Fat and Fatty Acids (Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Egg White, Mono-and-diglycerides (Emulsifier), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulphate, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Extractives of Turmeric (for color).
- Cases can be mixed flavors as long as the jars are the same size.
- Please contact April for shipping rates to your location. She can be reached at AGibson@art-cold.com
- Sorry, we do not ship to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.