My Grandma's Ted William's All-Star Chocolate Coffee Cake. Made with chocolate batter sprinkled with semi-sweet morsels and topped with walnuts, this coffee cake was taste- tested by baseball Hall of Famer Ted Williams and this was such a big hit it was debuted at the Major League All-Star Game!
- Items are fully baked and shrink-wrap sealed to protect against the elements.
- Store cake in its original packaging for up to 14 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- My Grandmas cakes are Kosher and do not contain liquor.
- Each order includes (8) 28-ounce cakes, 8" round.
- Each cake serves 10-14 people.
Ingredients: Sugar, Sour Cream (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), and Rennet). Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Soybean Oil, Walnuts, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, (added as an emulsifier), Vanilla), Cocoa processed with Alkali, Palm Oils, Leavening (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Cornstarch), Modified Food Starch, Propylene Glyco Mono-andDiester of Fat and Fatty Acids (Emulsifier), Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Dextrose, Egg White, Mono-and-diglycerides (Emulsifier), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sulphate, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Extractives of Turmeric (for color).
- Sorry, we do not ship to PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.